This strain produces complex esters balanced with earthy/spicy notes. It will produce slightly tart and dry beers with a dry peppery finish. It is a perfect strain for Farmhouse ales and Saisons.
Available through September or until supplies run out. Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 76-81%
- Flocculation: Low/Medium
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 70-95 F (21-35 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 12% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.