This kit is for the "serious homebrewer"who wants to control how much oxygen is injected into the wort.
Specifications and Features
- A refillable 20 Cubic Foot O2 cylinder
- 20 times the O2 of the disposable unit
- Good for about 500 batches of beer
- Can be filled by a welding gas company
- O2 regulator with control knob
- Adjustable outlet pressure between 1/32 and 4 liters per minute
- 22 inch stainless wand
- 2 micron stone attached
- 5 feet of 1/4" tubing.
These oxygen tanks have ISO stamps on them. Some welding supply companies may claim that they can only fill DOT stamped tanks and not ISO. While this may be their policy, ISO is the current standard in the United States and abroad.