This is a Tower of Power Stand with a march Pump. Does not include control modules. Be sure to order a Gas-Fired or Electric Control Module to mount on this stand.
This optional free standing RIMS plumbing tower offers the following features:
- A March HS 815 pump
- Flow meter to set your mash recirculation rate and your lauter rate. Doubles as a visual wort color/clarity sight-glass!
- Adjustable low-flow alarm sounds a horn if your mash begins to stick or your flow slows for any reason
- Custom designed 3-way valve will divert your wort from your mash tun to your boil kettle at sparge time with a twist of the wrist
- Wort sampling valve to check for starch conversion or specific gravity/pH during the sparge
- Conveniently mount one or two control modules (optional mounting plate reqd for second control)
- Tower includes integral GFCI recepticale for safety
- Cleanup is a breeze! All you need is a bottling bucket.
- Gloss black powder coated tower will look beautiful for years.
- Pump is included with this stand.
Optional mounting kit for TopTier owners to permanently install the unit onto your stand!
This is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow for processing time and ground shipping. It can only ship to physical addresses within the contiguous 48 states. A signature for delivery is required.