This is the TOWER of POWER 240V electric temperature control module.
Blichmann's TOWER of POWER temperature control module is the latest in homebrewing technology. Let the TOWER of POWER maintain your mash or hot liquor temperature with +/- 0.5°F (0.25°C) precision! Dial in the power with the exclusive digital power control. From 0-100% of full power to dial in the proper boil, and control your ramps between steps. Coupled with the TOWER of POWER stand, you can brew with the same quality and precision as a professional brewery. Simple to use, and easy to integrate into your system one module at a time or as a completely free-standing control powerhouse!
We have developed this MODULAR control system in much the same way as our modular TopTier brewing stand: adaptable and the ultimate in quality.
Purchase a single control unit for your mash tun, or one for your hot liquor tank, or both! Already have a pump and all the plumbing for your system? No problem - all you'll need are the control units - the pump tower is purchased separately should you need the pump and plumbing in a compact and convenient free-standing configuration. And it even bolts to our TopTier stand with the optional mounting kit!
PRECISION & ACCURACY
Ultra precision and accuracy - the TOWER of POWER will hold your mash to 0.5F (0.25C)! Blichmann uses a Class A precision RTD and a high quality metering circuit found in PID's and PLC's, not temp switches like Ranco/Love switches use. The refrigeration thermostats and even industrial thermocouples our competitors use will only get you to within a couple degrees at best. Only the TOWER of POWER will deliver the accuracy to actually achieve that! So much so that you can use it to calibrate your other instruments!
AUTO RAMPING AND MINIMAL POWER NEEDED!
Other systems require manual ramping, and use a small electric heater to maintain temps. With the TOWER of POWER system, ramp times are fast, automatic, and control is outstanding! Easily maintain +/- 0.5F (0.25C) stability! Optional TOP-Link software and cable allows you to easily program an unlimited number of mash profiles and even monitor/data-log on your PC!
The electric TOWER of POWER control module includes the following features:
- Class A precision RTD temperature sensor. The sensor can be installed in BrewMometer hole in your kettle for an HLT or into any 1/2" NPT fitting with the included adapter bushing
- Digital Power control to meter the intensity of the heating element from 0-100% power
- Data port for optional remote monitoring and mash-profile programming (unlimited profiles) on your PC (Optional communication cable required)
- One decal for MASH and one for HLT for appropriate labeling
- Compact enclosure of 4.25"W, 7"H, 7"D that is easily integrated into your brew system
- Brushed stainless cover and gloss black powder-coated case that will look beautiful for years.
Make sure to include a Pump Tower for easy mounting of the Control Module. Blichmann offers the Pump tower both with and without a pump.
This is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow for processing time and ground