The Mega Ruby 30 Gallon Brewing System (Electric)
This item take 6-8 weeks to ship from Ruby Street
Now Offering Free Shipping!
Lower 48 States Only
- All welded steel tube frame construction with industrial powder coated finish on frame. Grates finished in black with a 2000 degree industrial coating.
- (3) 30.5 Gallon 304 Stainless Steel Kettles w/ Lids
- 3 Piece Ball Valves Included on All Kettles and Pump
- Magnetic Drive Pump Included with Stainless Steel Drip Shield and Stainless Outflow Control Valve
- All Sanitary Tri-clamp Fittings on HLT, Mash Tun, Boil Kettle, and Pump.
- Silicone Hoses with Fittings Included (7' x 1/2" Outflow Hose Will Fill Conical's on Tall Legs)
- Mash Tun includes 16 gauge perforated false bottom, and 1/2" stainless steel dip tube.
- Both HLT and Mash Tun Include a Thermometer Installed on to Them.
- Boil kettle Includes a Domed Screen and 1/2" Stainless Steel Dip Tube
- All Legs Feature Non-surface Marring Plastic Feet
- Wall Mounted all stainless steel control panel (includes mounting tabs)
- 6’ (4 wire) power supply cable with plug
- 3 Digital PID Controllers (temp readout only on Mash)
- 1 Multi Event Brewing Timer with Alarm
- 2 On/Off Switches for pumps
- 2 5,500 Watt Elements (1 in the HLT, 1 in the Boil) – Requires 30 Amp 240V Service
- 3 Temperature probes with quick disconnect cables.
- Key style power switch for secure storage
- Locking mushroom button stops all power to elements and pumps
- Safety Interlock Relay disables system if any switch (pump or element) is on during power-up
- Displays temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius (user selectable)
- Welded in tri-clover element adapters allow for easy element removal
Unique design allows system to stand on end for storage, only 43" x 26" on end, 72" tall. Complete system stands at 61" to top of HLT, comfortable and safe height requires no step stool or ladder.
Now included with every complete Ruby Street system is a remote control switch for the pump.
Optional HERMS Conversion Kit (Highly Recommended):
HERMS - (Heat Exchange Recirculating Mash System)
Many brewers are choosing HERMS as an option to maintain mash temperatures and perform step mashes without direct fired heat. Our HERMS coil option offers a 1/2" x 50' stainless coil in the hot liquor tank that allows the brewer to recirculate the mash runoff through the coiled heat ex-changer and back into the mash tun. The coil is factory installed only and pressure tested before it ships.
The HERMS Conversion Kit for the Mega Ruby Street Brewery will include:
- · 50’ ½” SS HERMS coil mounted in the HLT with through wall fittings (tri-clover on top, ball valve and tri-clover at the bottom)
- Additional heat shielding welded onto HLT burner grate to protect lower HERMS coil ball valve
- (1) additional tri-clover barb added to the end of the normally open 7’ hose
- (1) additional clamp
- (1) additional gasket
Utility Shelf Option:
Need a place to set your beverages, spoons, refractometer, etc. while brewing? We now offer a removable accessory shelf that fits perfectly on our Ruby Street Brewery™ and Mega Ruby™ frames and systems.
Machined from high density plastic, this 10" x 15" shelf includes 4 recessed beverage spots and steel hardware powder coated in our signature red. Attached with a single steel pin, this shelf can be removed in seconds so it doesn't interfere with standing the brewery on end. Includes all mounting hardware. Maximum weight 30 lbs.
Please see the options.
Boil Kettle Thermometer Option
If you would like a thermometer installed on your boil kettle, please see the option.
A fast and easy way to oxygenate your cooled wort. Equipped with stainless triclover fittings, this inline oxygen stone can be placed on the outflow side of your pump or chiller. Includes a regulator that attaches to a standard welding oxygen tank and 6’ of vinyl tubing.
Sight Gauge Option
Now you can get a sight gauge installed on your Boil Kettle or HLT.
Please see the options.
Second Pump Option:
While a second pump is not required to brew or to transfer to a fermenter on our systems, our customers have found several uses for having a second pump on the frame. We now offer an add on pump bracket that doesn't look like an add on. This handy bracket is powder coated in red and looks just like the original welded in bracket. Includes mounting instructions and hardware. If you order with a frame or system, we will pre-install it for you. Need another pump? Please see the option for both additions.
Plate Chiller Package:
Ruby Street has a complete plate chiller package that will be installed on your Ruby Street frame.
· Duda Brand 30 Plate all Stainless Chiller mod# B3-36A
· Bracket to fit any of our frames powder coated to match
· Mounting hardware
· Tri Clover wort connections with 3” dial outflow thermometer
· Male and female garden hose fittings on water side of chiller
· Can be sold and shipped with Ruby Street systems and frames.
Optional Color Choices:
Ruby Street Brewing now offers an option for several different colors, please click the link below to view the different colors they now offer. The cost for this is $199.00 http://www.rubystreetbrewing.com/tp40/page.asp?id=290519
If you wish to choose another color other than their standard red, please use the text box below in the add on section and enter the color code from the link above in the text box during your purchase. Please allow approximately 3 weeks lead time for this option.
Includes complete owners manual with operating instructions and warranty information