Pair the GrainFather with the all new Connect Controller Box and take your brewing into the automated age!
The Grainfather is an all inclusive all grain brewing system. This 8 gallon system is compact for easy indoor or outdoor brewing. Grainfather FAQ and How To Videos
Pumps recirculate the wort through the mashing process, allowing a high extract efficiency. After mashing, the grain bed is then raised out of the kettle for sparging and draining of the grains. The Grainfather then becomes an electric boil kettle.
The mash temperature and boil are all controlled with an electric heating element. The system comes with a digital temperature controller so you can adjust temperature of your mash within a degree. This precise temperature regulations allows for step mashing.
The included pump recirculates the wort during the mash and is used at the end of the boil when the wort is pumped through the included counterflow chiller. Features:
- Holds 8 gallons
- 304 stainless steel body, with
- 20 lb capacity expandable grain basket
- A 6 watt, 1800 RPM magnetic drive pump
- Pump filter to keep hops and grain in the boiler and to clear the wort
- Counterflow wort chiller with copper inner coil
- Plastic control box and display screen for temperature and pump control.
- Dual heating element (1600 watt and 400 watt) for quick heating or maintaining a stable temperature
- Tempered glass lid for heating and visibility
- Top and mesh screen for the grain basket for even distribution of your sparge water
- Bottom mesh screen for to ensuring no grain enters the boiler
- *Doubles as a reflux or pot still with reflux or pot still top (see menus below)
- 12 month full product warranty * Please Note: depending on your location, alcohol distillation may be illegal or require special licensing.