BrewJacket Immersion Base Unit
The BrewJacket Immersion Base Unit allows you to create world class ales and lagers without a refrigerator and thermostat setup. This complete fermentation temperature control system brings your fermenting beer down as low as 35º F (20º C) below the ambient temperature in your house.
Immersion Base Unit Includes
- Immersion Unit
- Insulated Jacket
- Drilled Stopper
- Bulkhead connector and one-way co2 release valve
- Universal Power Supply: 100v-240v, 50/60hz with cord for your country of choice
- Fahrenheit for all orders with a USA address or Celsius for all orders with an address outside of the USA
Additional accessories also available. See Options.
- Rod: 1.5? Diameter * 18? Long
- Temperature Probe: 18?
- Fan Noise: 45db
- Better Bottle and Big Mouth Bubbler Blowoff: sleeved gasket with one-way valve
- Sanitation: Iodophor
- Cleaning: Soap & water, or PBW
- Power Consumption: 95w
- Weight: 6lbs
- Warranty Period: 1 Year
Please note that this item is commonly drop shipped and may require additional lead time (usually 2-3 business days) for order processing.