This is Ss Brewtech's top notch fermenter: The Chronical. It was designed with the same attention on features and fantastic construction as the BrewBucket, but stepped up.
The Chronical has a full 60° cone with a full port 1.5‚¬ opening, making dumping trub fast and easy. It includes sanitary tri-clamp fittings and sainitary welds. A rotating racking arm is set mid-way up the cone helps create trub free beer, regardless of how high the trub reaches.
The lid is easily removed, and seals in place with a molded silicone gasket. The full capacity to the rim of fermenter is 17 gallons with laser etched gallon increments inside. Spring-loaded clamps hold the lid in place and pressurized to up to 5 psi. Features:
- 17 gallon capacity (w/o lid)
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 60° cone for clean yeast harvesting
- Patent pending stainless steel rotating racking arm
- 1.5‚¬ tri clamp bottom with elbow and 3 piece ball valve
- Sturdy stainless steel legs
- Eight spring-loaded clamps to hold lid
- Molded silicone gasket for airtight lid seal
- Pressurizeable up to 5 PSI for transfers
- Laser etched volume markers (9-17) inside for easy volume assessment
- TIG sanitary welds for easy to cleaning
- 38" high x 18" wide
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow for processing time and ground shipping. It can only ship to physical addresses within the contiguous 48 states