PRE-ORDER NOW FOR LATE SPRING DELIVERY!
Ss Brewtech Keg WaSsher
A convenient and easy way to clean out ball-lock kegs. The Keg WaSsher will thoroughly clean your homebrew keg without having to disassemble quick disconnects, posts, or poppets and most importantly NO MORE SCRUBBING! This system uses a chemical resistant submersible pump to push your preferred cleaning solution through a high powered CIP spray ball attachment, cleaning both the inside of your keg and your ports simultaneously. Designed to fit inside a 5 gallon bucket, the Keg WaSsher lets homebrewers easily batch clean their kegs using 3 separate buckets to perform cleaning, a fresh water rinse, and sanitizing without having to remove your Keg WaSsher. The Brewtech Keg WaSsher also uses less chemical waste and has a lower environmental impact than traditional cleaning methods, requiring only 2 gallons of cleaning solution for operation.
Keg WaSsher Features:
- Hands Free Operation
- Powerful CIP Spray Ball
- Chemical Resistant Submersible Pump
- Easily Atttaches/Detaches From Ball Lock Kegs
- Cleans Keg Interior & Ports Simultaneously
- Perform Clean, Rinse, and Sanitize Steps With Same Unit
- Entire Assmebly Fits In 5 Gallon-Bucket
Instructions for Use:
- Remove keg lid, tilt and insert the spray ball attachement
- Rotate the leg to secure the lip against the Keg WaSsher's silicone baseplate seal
- Secure the locknut and snug the entire assembly down
- Attach the 2 ball lock disconnects to the gas-in and liquid-out posts (respectively)
- Ensure there are no kinks in tubing
- Turn keg upside down and insert into 5 gallon bucket with 2 gallons of preferred cleaning solutiong
- Activate pump
- Relax, enjoy a homebrew, and let the Keg WaSsher do the rest for you!