Selection International with Grape skins allow the winemaker to choose a country of origin kit with excellent varietal character, bold flavors and aromas and full-bodied tannins, all in a wine that drinks well young and rewards patience.
Winexpert's Selection International Italian Brunello with skins is a dark-cherry color with highlights of gorgeous ruby-garnet. Bold, yet supple, the big, smoky-earthy nose of ultra-ripe cherry and currant-like fruit gives way to a hint of tar and cracked black pepper, cedar, whiffs of liquorice, leather, and also plums and black cherries, followed by a richly tannic, long, long finish. The super concentrated flavors are generous even in youth, but this sensational wine is sensational after six months to a year. Good acidity makes this a very food friendly wine.
Oak Intensity: Heavy
- Makes 6 gallons
- 18 liters in total - 16.4 liters of juice and concentrate; 1.6 liters of grape skins
- Bolder flavors, richer color, and enhanced aromas and tannins
- A complex profile with layered flavors
- Six week winemaking schedule
- Drinkable at 3 months of age, with potential for cellaring
- 30 bottle labels included