Selection International with Grape skins allow the winemaker to choose a country of origin kit with excellent varietal character, bold flavors and aromas and full-bodied tannins, all in a wine that drinks well young and rewards patience.
Best described as a 'Super Cabernet', this is a dark rich wine with wonderfully concentrated flavors of juicy blackberry and black currant, with smooth, gripping tannins and an elegant structure leading to a magnificent, boldly oaked finish. With intense fuit-forward character, this wine drinks well immediately and it will fully round out in only three months, delivering intense fruit and richness. Serve with grilled steak, roasted lamb or try it with bittersweet chocolate!
Oak Intensity: Medium
- Makes 6 gallons
- 18 liters in total - 16.4 liters of juice and concentrate; 1.6 liters of grape skins
- Bolder flavors, richer color, and enhanced aromas and tannins
- A complex profile with layered flavors
- Six week winemaking schedule
- Drinkable at 3 months of age, with potential for cellaring
- 30 bottle labels included