Selection with Grape skins allow the winemaker to choose a country of origin kit with excellent varietal character, bold flavors and aromas and full-bodied tannins, all in a wine that drinks well young and rewards patience.
Selection Argentine Malbec with grape skins is a medium/full-bodied, dry red wine with firm acidity, rich tannins and generous alcohol levels. Dark, inky purple color and ripe fruit flavors of plums, black cherry and blackberry give an almost jammy character on the palate. Smoke, earth, leather, wild game, tobacco and white/black pepper along with intriguingly spicy notes make for an interesting medley of aromas and flavors, adding to layers of complexity.
Definitely a wine for red meat, it is adaptable enough to stand up to spicy cuisines, such as Mexican, Cajun, Indian, Thai or Italian, working especially well with barbecue and other hard to pair meat-based dishes.
Oak Intensity: Medium
- Makes 6 gallons
- 18 liters in total - 16.4 liters of juice and concentrate; 1.6 liters of grape skins
- Bolder flavors, richer color, and enhanced aromas and tannins
- A complex profile with layered flavors
- Six week winemaking schedule
- Drinkable at 3 months of age, with potential for cellaring
- 30 bottle labels included