This complete 10 gallon brewing system uses natural gas.
Features and specifications
- All welded steel tube frame construction with industrial powder coated finish on frame
- Burner grates finished in black with a 2000 degree industrial coating
- Three 15.5 Gallon 304 Stainless Steel Kettles w/ Lids
- 3 piece ball valve included on all kettles and pumps
- 10 inch burners (natural gas)
- 15 feet Gas Connection Hose and 1/2 inch Quick Connect Fittings
- Magnetic drive pump included with stainless steel drip shields and stainless outflow control valves
- All sanitary tri-clamp fittings on HLT, mash tun, boil kettle, and pump
- Silicone hoses with fittings included (7' x 1/2" outflow hose will fill conical's on tall legs)
- Remote control key fob on / off switches for both pumps included
- Boil kettle and mash tun includes perforated false bottom, and 1/2" stainless steel dip tube
- HLT and mash tun include a thermometer installed.
- All legs feature non-surface marring plastic feet
- Includes complete owners manual with operating instructions and warranty
- Dimensions: 43" x 26" x 72"
Optional HERMS (Heat Exchange Recirculating Mash System) Conversion Kit:
Brewers choose HERMS as an option to maintain mash temperatures and perform step mashes without direct fired heat. The HERMS coil option offers a coil in the hot liquor tank that allows the brewer to recirculate the mash runoff through the coiled heat ex-changer and back into the mash tun.
- Factory installed 50 feet 1/2" stainless steel coil mounted in the HLT
- Tri-clover through wall fittings on top
- Ball valve and tri-clover at the bottom
- Additional heat shielding welded onto HLT burner grate to protect lower coil ball valve
- Works with the digital control package
RIMS (Recirculating Infusion Mash System) Option
The ability to recirculate your mash is standard on Ruby Street Systems without the optional digital controller system. Controlling the temps on your mash can be done manually, but with the digital controller these temps are controlled, firing your burner automatically.
Many Brewers choose RIMS as an option to maintain mash temperatures and perform step mashes by applying direct heat to the mash tun from a burner. The pump keeps the wort recirculating fast enough so that there are no worries about scorching the wort. The pump runs continuously during the mash and the heat, the flame is cycled on and off by a Digital Controller to maintain the set temperature in the mash.
Digital Control Package
Ruby Street now has designed their own PID controller for the RIMS and HERMS System. Made from the highest quality components available right here in the USA! Mega Ruby and Alpha Ruby systems are built standard with everything required for RIMS operation Except the digital controller. That is why there is no conversion kit needed for the Mega and Alpha Systems, the only thing needed is the Digital Controller. See the drop down menus below.
- Digital Control Panel and Bracket (1)
- Sensor Cables (2)
- Ignition Coil Box (1)
- Solenoid Valves (3)
- Temperature Sensors (3)
- Burner Electrodes (3)
- Works with the HERMS option.
Sight Gauge Options
Use the drop down menu below to have a sight gauge installed on the Boil Kettle or HLT.
Second Pump Bracket Option
While a second pump is not required to brew or to transfer to a fermenter on this system, some people have found several uses for having a second pump on the frame. Powder Coated bracket comes pre-installed see drop down for Pump and pump bracket options.
Optional Whirlpool Arm
If you would like a whirlpool arm assembly added to your boil kettle please see the drop down menu. It includes a 3 piece ball valve with tri-clamp connection.
Domino Utility Shelf Option
- 10" x 15"
- Machined from high density plastic
- 4 recessed beverage spots
- Steel hardware powder coated in the signature red
- Attaches with a single steel pin
- Removes in seconds
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Maximum weight 30 lb
Plate Chiller Package
- Installed on the frame
- Duda Brand 30 Plate all Stainless Chiller mod# B3-36A
- Bracket to fit any of our frames powder coated to match
- Mounting hardware
- Tri Clover wort connections with 3 dial outflow thermometer
- Male and female garden hose fittings on water side of chiller
- Can be sold and shipped with Ruby Street systems and frames.