Your Rights to Access Your Personal Information. You have the right to access personal information about you that Austin Homebrew Supply has collected through this Site by sending a request for access to hops@AustinHomebrew.com. You can also request that we correct or delete any such information by sending an email to the same address. To verify that the request is authentic, we may require that such request be sent from the email address associated with your personal information. While we will comply reasonably and promptly with your request, we may need to retain some of your information for our own record keeping or to fulfill a legal obligation.
If you have a Site customer account, you may update your account information by logging in here: AustinHomebrew.com Customer Login
If you are a subscriber to Austin Homebrew Supply’s Platform, you may correct, update, or remove your information by making the change on your user account settings page, or by emailing our Customer Support Team at hops@AustinHomebrew.com. If you no longer desire our services, please contact us directly.
What is personal information?
Personal information means information that specifically identifies an individual person, such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number, or account number. It may also include other information about you, such as gender, date of birth, or other demographic information, or about your use of the Site, such as IP address or cookies, if that other information is linked to your personal information.
How is your information collected?
Austin Homebrew Supply collects personal information that you provide to us. For example:
When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience. You may also be asked to create a username and password to login to our Platform. To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to AustinHomebrew.com. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
We also collect some of your information automatically when you visit this Site or log in. For example, this Site collects your IP address and other online identifiers and records the pages that you visit and other information about your activity on the Site.
We also may be provided with your information by another business or organization that has collected it from you, such as our clients or your employer, so that we can contact you or so that you can access our services in furtherance of their business. Their collection of your information is governed by their own privacy policies.
What do we do with your information?
Austin Homebrew Supply may use your personal information to:
- provide products and services;
- send requested product or service information;
- send marketing communication;
- send you emails or otherwise respond to questions, concerns, and customer support inquiries;
- create demographic profiles of our subscribers, clients, and visitors to target our email alerts and website marketing; or
- to improve the services we offer you or the functionality of our Site.
Austin Homebrew Supply does not sell personal information to third parties and does not transfer or share customers’ personal information between its clients.
Austin Homebrew Supply will share your personal information only:
with your consent;
- to fulfill a legal obligation, including:
- in response to lawful requests or legal process, including in response to law enforcement requirements; or
- as part of a business transaction, sale or transfer, or bankruptcy proceeding;
- for protection of personal or public safety or to prevent illegal activities;
How does Austin Homebrew Supply Protect Personal Information?
Austin Homebrew Supply follows generally accepted standards to protect personal information and information submitted by our clients, both during transmission and once we receive it. Austin Homebrew Supply maintains all clients in carrier-class secure facilities protected by firewalls and other security devices. These measures are designed to protect visitor and client information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. Austin Homebrew Supply employs various information security mechanisms and internal policies and procedures to protect information from disclosure to unauthorized third parties. Austin Homebrew Supply routinely audits its practices and policies to meet industry standards for data protection. Austin Homebrew Supply provides an SSL encrypted, password-protected mechanism for logging in, viewing, uploading, and extracting client data on our Platform.
Personal information provided to Austin Homebrew Supply by its clients remains the property of its clients.
Privacy on Other Web Sites
Communicating With You
We use the information we collect about you to communicate with you, including via email, phone, sms text message or push notifications, as you decide, for reasons such as:
- to confirm purchases you have made through our website;
- to confirm that your purchases have shipped;
- to invite you to review purchases made via the Services;
- to notify you of items left in your shopping cart;
- to notify you when you have won a contest or sweepstakes;
- to notify you when we make changes to our user agreements;
- to fulfill a request by you;
- to provide you with product recommendations;
- to provide you with access to personalized information based on your location;
- to contact you about your account with us;
- and to offer you other products, programs or services from us and our affiliates, business partners, and selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
Legal and Law Enforcement Purposes
We may disclose personal information in response to legal process, for example in response to a court order or a subpoena, or in response to a law enforcement agency's request. We also may disclose such information to third parties in connection with fraud-scoring, detection, and prevention activities or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms & Conditions, to protect our rights and the rights of others, and as otherwise required by law.
Changes To This Policy
How To Contact Us
-Monday-Wednesday: 10 am - 6 pm
-Thursday-Friday: 10 am - 7 pm
-Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm
-Sunday: 12 pm - 5 pm
Closed Sunday and Monday May 27-28th in observance of Memorial Day Holiday.
Retail Store Location:
Austin Homebrew Supply
9129 Metric Blvd
Austin, TX 78758