While Supplies Last
This vinegar mother is used to make white or red wine vinegar out of unwanted wine or beer. This jar is an organic mother of vinegar culture made from wine. It includes directions.
The process is easy. Once the vinegar mother is cultured and producing, it will continue to provide fresh homemade vinegar if it is fed with wine and water. It also can be feed beer or flavored wines.
8 fl oz Instructions:
- Clean a one gallon jar
- Combine 16 oz of wine, 8 oz of water, and this mother (8 oz)
- Cover lid with a mesh cloth to allow air in
- Store at 75-80 degrees for 3 to 6 months
- Use the same proportions to make more
- Pasteurize to stop conversion