While Supplies Last
This vinegar mother is used to make malt vinegar out of unwanted beer. This vinegar mother can be used with either carbonated or flat beer. This jar is an organic mother of vinegar culture made from ale. it includes directions.
The process is easy. Once the vinegar mother is cultured and producing, it will continue to provide fresh homemade vinegar if it is fed with beer and water.
8 fl oz Instructions:
- Clean a one gallon jar
- Combine 24 oz of beer with this mother (8 oz)
- Cover lid with a mesh cloth to allow air in
- Store at 75-80 degrees for 3 to 6 months
- Use the same proportions to make more
- Pasteurize to stop conversion