MattMill LauterHelix 1800
Made in Germany.
The MattMill LauterHelix is a new and innovative way to lauter your wort and serves as very good alternative to traditional false bottoms. In Germany known as the "LÃ¤uterHexe," it convinced the home brewers immediately and is one of the best-sellers on the European market. The ingenuity of the MattMill is that the filtering is achieved by the slits of the spiral (no clogging). The speed of the lautering depends on the bending of the LauterHelix (more bent = larger slits = faster lautering).
The LauterHelix 1800 is designed to be used with containers up to 24" in diameter. If you need a smaller model, check out the MattMill LauterHelix 1000 HERE!
Features of the LauterHelix:
- Ideal for clean, simple and efficient lautering
- Usable with any lautering vessel, bucket or container due to it's flexibility
- Usable in all different shapes and loops (as long as the spiral is not kinked)
- Can be trimmed to the desired length
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Resistant to most cleaners and disinfectants
- Stainless steel spiral, food grade sealings