With this digital thermostat any freezer can be turned into a sophisticated lagering cooler. Place the temperature probe into the freezer, plug the thermostat into a wall electrical outlet, and then plug the freezer into the thermostat. Set the thermostat to the desired temperature. No more waiting for winter to brew favorite lagers.
Or, it can be used to control a heater such as a brewbelt. The instructions explain how to use the keypad to change to heating mode. Another use is to turn a pump on and off in a RIMS or HERMS type brewing system.
- Sensor Temperature range: -30 F to 212 F (-34 C to 100 C)
- Operating Temperature range: -20 F to 140 F (-29 C to 60 C)
- Differential Adjustment : 1 to 30 degrees
- Anti Short Cycle: 0 - 12 min (1 min increments)
- Size: 5" x 2.4" x 2.4"
- Lockout Funtion: Yes
- Mounting: Slotted holes in the back of the control case and pin rail.