Convert a refrigerator into a kegerator to dispense two homebrew kegs from shanks. No kegs are included. This kit has MFL fittings that allow for easy switching between ball lock disconnects, pin lock disconnects, and sankey couplers (with easy switch fittings). This kit includes a dual gauge regulator with both low and high pressure gauges on it.
- Taprite dual gauge regulator with 5/16" barb outlet and check valve (Made in Texas)
- Two 4 1/8" shanks with tailpieces
- Two chrome faucets
- Two black plastic faucet handles
- Faucet wrench
- Two pin lock liquid disconnects
- Two 5 ft sections of 3/16" beer lines with 1/4" mfl fittings
- Two pin lock gas disconnect
- 2-way air distributor with check valves
- Two 5 ft sections of 5/16" gas lines with 1/4" mfl fittings
- All needed hose clamps
Not included with the kit is a CO2 tank. It is not included so you can select the size of your CO2 tank. Select the tank size below.