Unlike tabletop and fruit presses that use a moving screw and plate, this press use a stationary threaded shaft with a ratcheting head to do the pressing with a greater amount of torque and capacity. Generally, 2 cases of grapes will yield 6 gallons of wine. Each case of grapes weighs approximately 36 pounds. The #25 press will readily accommodate one case of grapes at one pressing.
- A pressed steel base with threaded shaft and drain pan.
- Split wood basket with metal bands, hinges and pins.
- 10" (diameter) x 14" (hieght)
- 50 lb grape capacity
- Wood pressing plate and wood blocking.
- Ratcheting head with metal knives or keys.
*This item Drop Ships from vendor, please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.