Fermenator (27 gal) Standard Fittings
This Fermenator is 100% stainless steel.
Everything that touches your beer is heavy gauge stainless steel. The interior is weld-free. There is no need to worry about bacteria hiding in weld cracks or in porosity found in all welds, even so-called sanitary welds.
- Dumping cold break and trub takes only a couple minutes.
- Collecting wort samples is quick and completely sanitary.
- Allows for easy harvesting of yeast.
- Pressurizeable for CO2 pumping.
- Impervious to UV light that causes "skunking" in beer.
- Large open top makes scouring and sanitizing the interior easy and painless.
- The rotating racking arm allows for siphoning completely sediment free beer.
Optional bolt-on leg extensions are available to elevate the Fermenator to make draining directly into a Cornelius keg easier. With the leg extensions, the bottom dump valve will be 23" (58cm) above the floor. See options below to add.
Another Fermenator option are the heavy duty industrial grade casters, making moving it much easier. Special Note.
This is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow for processing time and ground shipping. It can only ship to physical addresses within the contiguous 48 states. A signature for delivery is required.