Chronical Brewmaster Edition Fermenter with Heating & Chilling Package - 7 Gallon
The Brewmaster Edition Chronical Fermenter brings all the benefits of the amazing Ss Brewtech conical fermenter with amazing added professional features. The main feature of the Brewmaster Edition is the included FTSs chilling coil. Weldlessly mounted to the body of the the fermenter, the FTSs chilling coil allows you to control the internal temperature of your fermenter, insuring your brew ferments at a stable temperature. Quickly and easily chill or heat your batch to get optimal results.
The Chronical has a full 60° cone with a full port 3" opening, making dumping trub fast and easy. It includes sanitary tri-clamp fittings and sainitary welds. A rotating racking arm is set mid-way up the cone helps create trub free beer, regardless of how high the trub reaches. The lid is easily removed, and seals in place with a molded silicone gasket. The full capacity to the rim of fermenter is 7 gallons with laser etched gallon increments inside. Spring-loaded clamps hold the lid in place and pressurized to up to 5 psi.
- 7 gallon capacity (w/o lid)
- FTSs Heating & Chilling Package
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 60° cone for clean yeast harvesting
- Patent pending stainless steel rotating racking arm
- Standard sampling valve
- Custom Ss "squeeze trigger" butterfly valves
- 3" tri clamp bottom with elbow and 3 piece ball valve
- Sturdy stainless steel legs
- Six spring-loaded clamps to hold lid
- Molded silicone gasket for airtight lid seal
- Pressurizeable up to 5 PSI for transfers
- Laser etched volume markers (4-7) inside for easy volume assessment
- TIG sanitary welds for easy to cleaning
- 34" high x 15" wide
*Please Note: This item is dropshipped from the vendor. Please allow extra time for delivery.