Now on Pre-order, due in late December!
This is an adjustable 2 roller grain mill with a 7lb hopper and wood base. To adjust the mill just loosen two crews, adjust the gap, and re-tighten. Features and specifications:
- Easily attaches to a drill (suggested to run @ 300 RPM)
- Hardened steel rollers
- Rollers have ball bearing design
- 5" long and 1.25" diameter rollers.
- Rollers will adjust up to .100"
- Marked adjustable roller for easy adjustment
- 10mm diameter crank shaft
- Easily Removable handle (to attach a drill)
- Anodized aluminum body
- 1 Year warranty on mill
Ships with base flipped upside down to protect the pegs and the drive shaft Unscrew base, flip base, and re-secure base with screws before use.
WARNING: Hold mill and drill while in use
Not designed for cracking/milling corn or soybeans