BoilerMaker G2 Electric Brew Pot - 7.5 Gallon (120V)
The BoilerMaker G2 brew kettles have been redesigned with world-class American engineering and US manufacturing! The pots were not adapted from cooking pots, but designed from the beginning to be used specifically for home brewing. Decisions about features and construction were always made with creating the perfect brew pot as the ultimate goal.
The 7.5 gallon 120V Electric BoilerMaker G2 is a no compromise premium brew pot packed with standard features like a patent pending linear flow drain valve that can be oriented in any direction and disassembles in seconds for cleaning. This US made single piece construction pot carries a lifetime limited warranty. From the sleek easy to clean surface finish, to the cool touch custom molded grips, durable easy to read level gauge, snap-in drain tube, the informative BrewMometer and broad suite of accessories like our patented Button Louver false bottom, patented HopBlocker
- Electric with 120V plug
- Capacity: 7.5 gallons (30 qt or 28.4 L)
- Inner Diameter: 12.3 in (31.2 cm)
- Depth: 14.8 in (37.6 cm)
- Heavy gauge 304 stainless steel construction.
- G2 linear flow valve for fine tuning flow rate.
- Includes adjustable viewing angle BrewMometer with our unique patented brewing dial face.
- Heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratches. Features rugged stainless steel guard with engraved volume graduations in gallon and liter, cleaning brush and clean-out ports.
- The exclusive snap-in dip tube design allows for easy installation without tools. It allows draining to within 3/8" of the bottom of the pot.
- High-impact glass-filled nylon handles are extremely durable, high temperature resistant, comfortable, and cool to the touch.
- The handles are oriented to make carrying the pot easier.
- Stepped bottom on kettle supports mash screen and virtually eliminates sidewall shunting.
The BoilCoil requires the use of a power control device capable of de-energizing the heater coil to safely operate.
Note - the BoilCoil is suitable for heating strike water in your mash tun but is NOT suitable for step mashing. The grain impedes convective flow of the wort and scorching will result. However, our RIMS-Rocket is a great choice for step mashing since the grain is never in direct contact with your wort. Special Note.
This is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow for processing time and ground shipping. It can only ship to physical addresses within the contiguous 48 states. A signature for delivery is required.