Blichmann Engineering Dual Element Controller
A high quality temperature control module that can simultaneously power two heating elements, providing enough heat for large capacity kettles. The dual outputs can each handle 30 amps at 240 volts for a combined total capacity of 14.400 watts. This is the perfect companion for your Blichmann Engineering brew system or as a freestanding power controller. This single control unit is incredibly versatile allowing you to connect a dual element boil kettle or hot liquor tank or split between two single element. Module allows a tremendous level of control, letting your accurately and precisely set your brewing temperatures. Hold your brewing liquors to within +/- .5 F which will lead to your batches being more consistent and tasting even better. This accuracy and precision is a result of the single Class A precision RTD and a high-quality metering circuit found in PIDs and PLCs.
Dual Element Controller Features:
- Class A precision RTD temperature sensor which can be installed in the BrewMometer hole or into ny 1/2" NPT fitting with the included adapter bushing
- Digital Power control meters intensity of heating element from 0-100% power allowing you precise control of boil-off rate.
- Optional Low Level Kettle Switch deactivates your heating element, preventing dry firing and potential scorching when element is exposed to air.
- Compact design with brushed stainless cover and glossy black powder-coated case
- Data port for optional remote monitoring and mash-profile programming (Optional Communication Cable Required)
- 2 12' UL approved 10GA power cables with NEMA L6-30P receptacles
- Includes one MASH and one HLT decal for appropriate labeling
This is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow for processing time and ground shipping. It can only ship to physical addresses within the contiguous 48 states. A signature for delivery is required.