This is our special blend of spices to make our AHS Apple Pie Cider recipe. Included in the blend are cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla powder.
Here is our AHS Apple Pie Cider recipe:
- Apple Pie Cider Spice Pack
- 5.25 gallons of apple juice without preservatives (not included)
- Cider Yeast (add it below)
- Bring 3 cups of apple juice to a simmer.
- Add the Apple Pie Cider Spice Pack and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Pour into sanitized primary fermenter
- Add the rest of the apple juice to the fermenter
- Aerate the cider thoroughly.
- Take a specific gravity reading and record it.
- Pitch your choice of cider yeast or Wyeast 1318 London III for a sweeter finish.
- Ferment for 7 - 10 days and rack to your secondary fermenter.
- Once the cider has reached terminal gravity record it.
- Prime with 4.5 oz (3/4 cup) of corn sugar and bottle.
- After 3 weeks at room temperature, refrigerate and enjoy