What the FIAK? Ferment In A Kettle!!
John Palmer and the masterminds at ANVIL have developed a new system that allows you to easily convert your kettle for dual purpose use as a fermentor!
- Block oxygen and bacteria from entering using a patent-pending silicone lid seal. Fits right on top of the standard ANVIL Kettle Lid!
- Use the pre-drilled hole on your Kettle Lid with the included airlock and grommet to easily convert without need for any modifications to the kettle
- ANVIL's stud welded handles do not penetrate your kettle, eliminating rivets which can hide bacteria
- Cover any exposed threads, and create a super sanitary thermometer connection with a unique sanitary nut
- Teflon washer allows you freely turn your valve and diptube, transforming it into a racking arm for sediment free transferring!