Dispense homebrew from one
pin lock keg with a faucet directly attached to the keg. This kit has MFL fittings that allow for easy switching between ball lock disconnects, pin lock disconnects, and sankey couplers (with easy switch fittings). This kit includes a dual gauge regulator with both low and high pressure gauges on it. Includes:
- 5 gallon used pin lock keg
- Taprite dual gauge regulator with 5/16" barb outlet and check valve (Made in Texas)
- Faucet adapter
- Chrome faucet
- Black plastic faucet handle
- Faucet wrench
- Pin lock liquid disconnect
- Pin lock gas disconnect
- 5 ft of 5/16" gas line with 1/4" mfl fittings
- All needed hose clamps
- O-ring replacement set This kit includes a used keg. All kegs are pressure tested and work. The outside of a keg may have minor dings and scratches. O-rings and poppets were only changed if the keg did not originally hold pressure.
Not included with the kit is a CO2 tank. It is not included so you can select the size of your CO2 tank. Select the tank size below.