Keg Ships Separately
Dispense homebrew from four
kegs with picnic faucets. This kit has MFL fittings that allow for easy switching between ball lock disconnects, pin lock disconnects, and sankey couplers (with easy switch fittings). This kit includes a dual gauge regulator with both low and high pressure gauges on it. Includes:
- 5 gallon used low profile
ball lock keg (Low Profile Ball Lock Kegs may be a converted Pin Lock Keg or an original build Low Profile Keg depending on availability)
- Taprite dual gauge regulator with 5/16" barb outlet and check valve (Made in Texas)
- Four ball lock liquid disconnects
- Four 5 ft sections of 3/16" beer line with 1/4" mfl fittings and picnic faucets
- Four ball lock gas disconnect
- 4-way air distributor with check valves
- Four 5 ft sections of 5/16" gas lines with 1/4" mfl fittings
- All needed hose clamps
- Four o-ring replacement sets
This kit includes four used kegs. All kegs are pressure tested and work. The outside of a keg may have minor dings and scratches. O-rings and poppets were only changed if the keg did not originally hold pressure.
Not included with the kit is a CO2 tank. It is not included so you can select the size of your CO2 tank. Select the tank size below.