Keg Ships Separately
Convert a refrigerator into a kegerator to dispense four homebrew kegs from shanks. This kit has MFL fittings that allow for easy switching between ball lock disconnects, pin lock disconnects, and sankey couplers (with easy switch fittings). This kit includes a dual gauge regulator with both low and high pressure gauges on it.
- 5 gallon used low profile ball lock keg (Low Profile Ball Lock Kegs may be a converted Pin Lock Keg or an original build Low Profile Keg depending on availability)
- Taprite dual gauge regulator with 5/16" barb outlet and check valve (Made in Texas)
- Four 4 1/8" shanks with tailpieces
- Four black plastic faucet handles
- Faucet wrench
- Four ball lock liquid disconnects
- Four 5 ft sections of 3/16" beer lines with 1/4" mfl fittings
- Four ball lock gas disconnect
- 4-way air distributor with check valves
- Four 5 ft sections of 5/16" gas lines with 1/4" mfl fittings
- All needed hose clamps
This kit includes two used kegs. All kegs are pressure tested and work. The outside of a keg may have minor dings and scratches. O-rings and poppets were only changed if the keg did not originally hold pressure.
Not included with the kit is a CO2 tank. It is not included so you can select the size of your CO2 tank. Select the tank size below.