Dispense homebrew from one
keg with a draft tower. This kit has MFL fittings that allow for easy switching between ball lock disconnects, pin lock disconnects, and sankey couplers (with easy switch fittings). This kit includes a dual gauge regulator with both low and high pressure gauges on it. Includes:
- 5 gallon used ball lock keg
- Taprite dual gauge regulator with 5/16" barb outlet and check valve (Made in Texas)
- Single faucet draft tower
- Chrome faucet
- Black plastic faucet handle
- Faucet wrench
- Ball lock liquid disconnect
- Ball lock gas disconnect
- 5 ft of 5/16" gas line with 1/4" mfl fittings
- All needed hose clamps
- O-ring set This kit includes a used keg. All kegs are pressure tested and work. The outside of a keg may have minor dings and scratches. O-rings and poppets were only changed if the keg did not originally hold pressure.
Not included with the kit is a CO2 tank. It is not included so you can select the size of your CO2 tank. Select the tank size below.