Dispense homebrew from two kegs with picnic faucets. This kit includes a double body regulator with two low and one high pressure gauge on it. This allows for both of the kegs to be under different pressures. So you can force carbonate one keg while serving from another. This kit also has MFL fittings that allow for easy switching between ball lock disconnects, pin lock disconnects, and sankey couplers (with easy switch fittings).
- Two 5 gallon used ball lock kegs
- Taprite double body regulator with 5/16" barb outlet and check valve (Made in Texas)
- Two ball lock liquid disconnect
- Two 5 ft sections of 3/16" beer line with 1/4" mfl fittings and picnic faucets
- Two ball lock gas disconnect
- Two 5 ft sections of 5/16" gas lines with 1/4" mfl fittings
- All needed hose clamps
This kit includes two used kegs. All kegs are pressure tested and work. The outside of a keg may have minor dings and scratches. O-rings and poppets were only changed if the keg did not originally hold pressure.
Not included with the kit is a CO2 tank. It is not included so you can select the size of your CO2 tank. Select the tank size below.