The FastFerment is a food grade plastic (HDPE) 7.9 gallon conical fermenter. Conical fermeters make fermenting easy because primary and secondary fermentation to be in the same container. Instead of racking the beer or wine off the sediment, the sediment is removed from the bottom. This helps reduce the amount of oxygen exposure and makes contamination less likely.
The FastFerment conveniently mounts on the wall to make bottling and kegging easy, or it can be used with an optional stand. It hold 7.9 gallons which is perfect for 5 gallon beer batches or 6 gallon wine recipes. It also features a collection ball for easy yeast harvesting.
Features and specs:
- Holds 7.9 US gallons
- Made from food grade HDPE plastic
- 6" removable top for easy cleaning
- Includes wall mounting system for standard 16" studs
- Includes a collection ball for harvesting yeast
- Includes a 1" valve for fast dumping
- Includes a thermowell for option thermometer
- Includes 1/2" hose and clamps
- Height 35.5" from the bottom of the collection ball to the top of the airlock
- Width: 14.75" with wall mounting bolts